Kyrgyz Express Post (KEP) is pledged to handle and use personal information of its customers solely in conformity with legal obligations and to openly announce them about ways and purposes of using their personal information.
Personal Information that we may collect
While using our website for various purposes, you don’t necessarily have to provide your personal information. The following actions will require your personal information:
- registering on our website
- subscribing to our newsletters
- using our services
By doing any of the above mentioned actions we may collect the following information:
- your name, home address, phone number, email address
- detailed information of the service that you used on our website or required to use
- your job and position, as well as the information about your company, such as its address, telephone number and email address.
- your enquiries, complaints or other information sent to any of the KEP email addresses
- your cookies related to our website, as well as your IP address
- other information provided by you within our website or our company.
Use of your personal information
We do our best to make sure all the information you submit on our website remains safe and is not transmitted to any third parties. All the information is purely for internal use of KEP. In no case will we sell or provide your personal information for marketing companies, neither do we countenance any junk mail distribution. If you receive a junk mail with references to our website, kindly contact us.
Links to other web pages
KEP website may have links to other websites. Even though we strive to provide only approved and reputable links, we are not responsible for their policies, content or services they provide.
Your credit/debit card information is encrypted in our system. As soon as you enter it on our website, it becomes coded and cannot be seen, used or changed by anyone. The restricted-access database that actually stores your card details is not a part from our database, so it keeps in safe the information it collects and securely protects it from hacking and abuse.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us anytime.